Leaders across all spheres of society are under a lot of pressure to deliver results. This pressure puts tremendous strain on personal lives and often breaks the critical relationship foundations of marriage, family and organizations. ‘Transformational Leadership – The Missing Link’ is a training that provides tools to address this. It brings relational health in leaders personal lives, marriages, families and organizations and equips them to be instruments of change to others in their organizations. This drives greater levels of engagement and growth allowing for productive – profitable organizations to emerge.
This training is foundational to transforming individuals, organizations and cultures.
– Transformational Leadership is a unique proprietary system of developing a common culture that removes constraints, drives unity, and empowers individual role clarity and leadership. The most unique and consistent outcomes are swift problem solving and a common cultural language that allows for trust and dependability to emerge in teams while delivering demanding objectives. We help identify and remove constraints and empower people to maximize potential, relationships, profits and purpose.
Transformational Leadership Training
Our TL training is conducted in public venues and within organizations, domestic and international, in a highly interactive and experiential atmosphere. Using small group exercises, demonstration and a specific action plan that brings application and results.
Content Topics Include:
- Setting a Foundation
- Understanding the Dynamics of Change
- Interpersonal Development
- The Thinking Model
- Looking at Ourselves
- Dealing with Difficult Colleagues and Clients
- Overcoming Personal & Organizational Constraints
- Whose fault is it? A new look at Conflict Resolution
- Building Communication
- Improving Communication
- Delegation and Empowerment
- The Listening – Leadership Models
- Organizational Leadership
- Characteristics of a Productive Team
- The Purpose of Leadership
- The Stages of Your Team
- Organizational Growth
- Understanding Growth and Sustaining a Common Vision
- Defining Organizational Models
- Aligning Organizational Goals
TL Trainers-Who are we?
Patrick is currently a Transformational Leadership Trainer with the FSH Strategy Consultants and leads their TL Global Initiatives. He works with small and medium size organizations to help identify and remove critical barriers to personal and team success. Patrick’s background is a combination of business management, sales and vocational ministry. Patrick is available for keynotes, workshops and facilitation related to Transformational Leadership, as well as general team-building and issue-processing consultation.
Local Clients include – DHL, the Air Force, Wallick Communities, Athletic Club of Columbus, RICOP Construction, GBS Corp., and Ohio Ministry Network – OMN, Warren Fab./Ohio Steel, Prodigal, Bella Women’s Center.
He has a broad international experience that has allowed him to lead cross culturally in several other nations. He has been developing TL Teams in Nigeria, Rwanda, Kenya, Uganda and the Philippines.
He resides in Columbus, Ohio with his wife – Leslie, and they have two married daughters and four grandchildren.
Training participants may choose to stay onsite at Heartland Conference Retreat Center during the training. Accommodations are available in the Beechnut Lodge for hotel style lodging or the Hickory Lodge for bunk style lodging. Breakfasts and dinners may also be added to your package.
Beechnut Lodge – $140.00 for two nights ($70.00 per night). Can accommodate up to two guests per room.
Hickory Lodge – $48.00 per person ($24.00 per night). *Towels and linens are not provided in Hickory.
Meals Package – $40.00 per person. Includes Monday dinner, Tuesday breakfast, Tuesday dinner, and Wednesday breakfast. Lunches are already included in the event registration.